Getting more traffic to your dental practice website, blog, and/or social media channels is a want of every dentist. In the modern digital age, it’s harmful not to have a strong online presence. Sadly, there is no “silver bullet” for increasing traffic. Your content strategy and approach need to be FSCP. Focused. Strategic. Consistent. […]
Let’s talk about the Federal Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA became law in 1990. It’s a civil rights law aimed at stopping discrimination of those with disabilities in all areas of their public life. The law requires some businesses to make certain accommodations. Yes, this includes accessibility at a physical location for service […]
Have you considered using Facebook Messenger in your marketing strategy? A retargeting strategy will go a long way in promoting your practice to site traffic and those already familiar with your brand. Using Messenger can provide even better ROI. Facebook Messenger ads give you the ability to engage patients and potential patients without actually having […]
Are you paying over $500 per month for an SEO strategy that isn’t producing new patients? As a dentist, you are a local specialty service provider. A complex and expensive SEO strategy isn’t needed to drive local new patients to your office. Even if you practice in multiple locations, local search needs to be set […]
Is social media working for your practice? I know it can be extremely confusing to know what to post and when to post it. We can get more into that as we discuss branding later, but for now, let’s just get you in the habit of posting regularly and at the best times. Let me […]
You Deserve More As a dentist, you deserve more. You deserve more than overpriced services and the confusion, frustration, even fear that can come with any marketing agency’s pitch. There are a lot of fancy words floating around out there like SEO, PPC, keywords, ranking, etc. I’ve heard them all as I am sure you […]
Like many industries, the dental profession has been transformed by the digital revolution. Technology has moved from a small but important part of your practice to center stage. Technological change is happening faster than ever before, and consumers expect your practice to offer the same convenience and value they get from other services. Mission Possible […]
The most important part of any strong search engine optimization (SEO) campaign is to have relevant keywords (those terms your patients are searching for on Google) placed throughout your website’s content. But while this will certainly help search engines index and rank your site, improving its visibility in organic search results, there are other strategies to help […]
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- How to Use Other People’s Content to Get More Website Traffic
- ADA Compliance: Is Your Dental Website Putting You at Risk?
- Use Facebook Messenger to Market Your Dental Practice
- 3 Steps to Absolutely Own Local Search
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media
- SEO Clarity for Dentists
- All Dental Practice Management Software Is Not Equal
- How to Build Backlinks for Supercharged Dental Content
- Why A Dentist Needs A Blog
- How To Boost Your Practice Search Rankings Within The Next Hour
- Curating Dental Content Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
- How An Aging Website Destroys Your Organic Search Rankings
- #ASKGPG SHOW
- ABOUT GPG
- Brand Development
- DENTAL MARKETING BLOG
- DentalVU Signup
- Facebook Ads & Google AdWords
- FREE RESOURCES
- How To Create a YouTube Channel For Your Dental Practice
- Practice BrandStory Consultation
- Social Media Management
- Thank You
- The 5 SEO Mistakes Dental Practices Make
- The 5 Things Every Dental Website Needs
- Website & SEO Consultation
- Website Design
GET FREE DENTAL MARKETING CONTENT!
The Latest From Our Blog:
- How to Use Other People’s Content to Get More Website TrafficMay 10, 2019 - 10:52 am
- ADA Compliance: Is Your Dental Website Putting You at Risk?May 3, 2019 - 1:13 pm
- Use Facebook Messenger to Market Your Dental PracticeApril 20, 2019 - 2:17 pm
- 3 Steps to Absolutely Own Local SearchOctober 16, 2018 - 2:36 pm
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: