The most important part of any strong search engine optimization (SEO) campaign is to have relevant keywords (those terms your patients are searching for on Google) placed throughout your website’s content. But while this will certainly help search engines index and rank your site, improving its visibility in organic search results, there are other strategies to help […]
We’ve discussed the importance of content before [Read more about how Content is KING here]. For most new patients, the internet is the first place they look for a dentist. Referrals are important. Having a family or friend refer a medical professional carries a LOT of weight. However, choosing a dentist usually comes down to […]
How is your dental practice’s digital strategy working out? Are you paying a premium each month for SEO? It’s no surprise that time and hard work are required to reach the number one spot in search rankings, but you can boost your practice’s search presence right now! Here’s what you need to do: Sign Up […]
Today we discuss content curation. CURATION folks, different from content CREATION. Content curation is the process of finding, reading and pushing out information that is relevant to your audience–complementing and supplementing the content that you are creating on your own. Sounds like a lot of work, eh? Stay with me… The good news! Content curation […]
Were you one of the first to jump on the dental website bandwagon? Do you have a website that’s 20, 10, or even just five years old? Did you shop for the lowest bidder and then accept your current design without fully understanding digital marketing strategy? If so, what was once a great move to improve […]
The 20 latest Blog Posts
- The Big Marketing Secret: Generating more profit by focusing on existing patients instead of chasing new patients.
- How to Use Other People’s Content to Get More Website Traffic
- ADA Compliance: Is Your Dental Website Putting You at Risk?
- Use Facebook Messenger to Market Your Dental Practice
- 3 Steps to Absolutely Own Local Search
- The Best Times to Post on Social Media
- SEO Clarity for Dentists
- All Dental Practice Management Software Is Not Equal
- How to Build Backlinks for Supercharged Dental Content
- Why A Dentist Needs A Blog
- How To Boost Your Practice Search Rankings Within The Next Hour
- Curating Dental Content Doesn’t Have To Be Hard
- How An Aging Website Destroys Your Organic Search Rankings
- #ASKGPG SHOW
- ABOUT GPG
- Brand Development
- DENTAL MARKETING BLOG
- DentalVU Signup
- Facebook Ads & Google AdWords
- FREE RESOURCES
- How To Create a YouTube Channel For Your Dental Practice
- Practice BrandStory Consultation
- Social Media Management
- Thank You
- The 5 SEO Mistakes Dental Practices Make
- The 5 Things Every Dental Website Needs
- Website & SEO Consultation
- Website Design
GET FREE DENTAL MARKETING CONTENT!
The Latest From Our Blog:
- The Big Marketing Secret: Generating more profit by focusing on existing patients instead of chasing new patients.May 29, 2019 - 10:31 am
- How to Use Other People’s Content to Get More Website TrafficMay 10, 2019 - 10:52 am
- ADA Compliance: Is Your Dental Website Putting You at Risk?May 3, 2019 - 1:13 pm
- Use Facebook Messenger to Market Your Dental PracticeApril 20, 2019 - 2:17 pm
Cookie and Privacy Settings
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver the website, you cannot refuse them without impacting how our site functions. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings and force blocking all cookies on this website.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
If you do not want that we track your visist to our site you can disable tracking in your browser here:
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: